Tuesday, August 11, 2009


I have worked out @ the gym. For the first time in a couple months. Ran about 3 miles and then did some leg presses-which almost pressed out my meager stomach contents.
It hurt, but it was a good kind of hurt.

I really really want to go hiking the Hoh trail. If I can't get TJ to go with me I'll go by myself, there's a mountain (called "Mount Olympus") and the blue glacier at the end of the ten mile trail. (The picture above, from Google is a view from the glacier.)
I've been talking about climbing Reinier for about a year now, but after looking into it, It looks way too expensive and complicated to reach the summit.

Tomorrow we're going down to my Aunt's place to visit with the cousins. One of them is asking me to appraise her boyfriend. I pray that I'm equal to the task.

Oh, and I got a new toy!


Well, this is all rather random, and I'm going to go to sleep now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are inspirational in your attack of the outdoors and your physical exercise.
Like I say to Jez be careful of bears and for you be careful of the mountain lions and the Sasquatch!
I really enjoyed our conversation last night, and seeing the family. I'll let you know how reading the brothers Karamazov goes.
Levi got to talk with Danny right after we got off which was really cool.

Peace!

Nice toys!!!