Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I missed a chance to give an old lady (well, middle aged) in a walker a quarter...:-(
and I lied without thinking about it. I told her I didn't have any cash - when I did, I had seen a quarter floating around in the bottom of my bag 15 minutes earlier. I don't normally carry cash, so "I don't have any cash" is my stock response to ppl asking for money. My MO is usually to NOT give people money, especially physically well men, but this woman I would've made an exception for if I had been thinking right. Bummer.
AND I lied.

1 comment:

E. Chikeles said...

Sad... one time I saw a parking ticket on someone's (who I knew) car and I had the thought that I should go grab it and pay it but for some reason I pushed the thought away and it bugged me for a week because after the 'moment of decision' I realized that I really should have paid it...
but at least I didn't lie. =P jk jk- I'm sure she survived.


Great pic. Husband would like to add, you aren't short though.